Clearview Promotions: Privacy
- Clearview Promotions respects the privacy of our customers and visitors.
- The ClearviewPromo.ca web site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or otherwise register with us.
- Identification and personal information provided by customers and visitors is used by Clearview personel who need to know the information in order to respond to specific requests. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside Clearview Promotions.
- Clearview employs software programs to monitor internet web site traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- 'Cookies' can be used by web sites to track how visitors use it or to determine sites previously visited.
- ClearviewPromo.ca uses 'session' cookies for product search and quote cart functions. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
Other sites to which we are linked may be governed by different policies.
Questions or comments regarding this policy may be directed to the Clearview Promotions Privacy Co-ordinator by e-mail Robert@ClearviewPromo.ca or writing to:
9 Riverfront Court
Mineville, Nova Scotia B2Z 1K2
Use of Information and Materials.
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change.
While we strive to remain free of malicious codes, Clearview Promotions assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site, or your downloading of any materials from the site or uploading materials to the site.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Clearview Promotions be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Clearview Promotions, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Clearview Promotions may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by others ("third-party sites"). Clearview Promotions may not have reviewed all of the third-party sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the contents of or any products or services offered in such third-party sites.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Clearview Promotions unless otherwise indicated.
The materials made available may be reproduced without prior written approval for the purpose of searching or 'shopping' for promotional products, however any modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Clearview Promotions' or other sources' copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights.
Choice of Law.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the Province of Nova Scotia without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the Province of Nova Scotia or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Nova Scotia.
Agreement to Terms.